Carnival release itineraries for 11 of its ship through April 2018
Today Carnival Cruise Line announced its itineraries for 11 of its ships through April 2018. The ships announced already sail these itineraries or will soon sail theses itineraries.
- Carnival Sunshine will be returning to New York for the summer of 2017 to offering cruises to the Bahamas, Eastern Caribbean and Canada/New England and Bermuda. She will also have a short time in Norfolk and Charleston offering cruises to Bahamas and Eastern Caribbean.
- Carnival Pride will continue her year-round weekly cruises departing Sundays to Eastern Caribbean, Bahamas and Bermuda.
- Carnival Breeze depart Sundays on 7 day cruises to Western Caribbean and Bahamas.
- Carnival Freedom depart Saturdays on 7 day cruises to Western Caribbean and Bahamas.
- Carnival Conquest will continue her 6 day cruises to Western Caribbean, 8 days cruises to Southern and Eastern Caribbean and 5 day cruises to the Bahamas.
- Carnival Glory will continue her year-round 7 day cruises departing on Saturdays from Miami alternating between Eastern and Western Caribbean.
- Carnival Vista will continue to wow cruisers with her 8 day Southern and Eastern Caribbean cruises departing Saturdays and her 6 day Western Caribbean cruises departing Sundays.
- Carnival Magic will continue to offer weekly cruises to Eastern and Western Caribbean ranging from 6 to 8 days from Port Canaveral year-round.
- Carnival Sunshine will offer seasonal cruises November through April from Port Canaveral to the Bahamas and Southern & Eastern Caribbean.
- Carnival Dream will continue her year-round cruises to Western Caribbean and Bahamas departing on Sundays.
- Carnival Legend will return to Hawaii during a transpacific cruise from Sydney where she will then do a trip around the island before heading to Vancouver. She will then spend the summer offering weekly cruise through Alaska.
- Carnival Fascination will continue year round cruises to the Southern Caribbean departing Sundays from San Juan and Wednesdays from Barbados.
Travel agents already have access to these itineraries to book, Carnival states that the itineraries should be on Carnival.com by the end of the night. A special thanks to John Paul Berry with Cruise Planners for contributing information to this article. You can visit his Facebook page by clicking here.