Harvest Caye, Belize
Opening November 2016, Harvest Caye is a private Island owned and operated by Norwegian Cruise Line. Harvest Caye is located off the coast of Southern Belize. The 75-acre island has lots to offer such as:
- Expansive pool area with swim-up pool bar, cascading waterfall and private canopy cabanas.
- Landshark Bar & Grill, a two-story indoor/outdoor restaurant with a scenic second deck in partnership with Jimmy Buffett.
- Luxurious beachside cabanas that accommodate up to 10 guests and feature concierge food and beverage service, dedicated cabana bar, lounge chairs, private bathrooms and air conditioning.
- The Flighthouse, a thrilling 130-foot high venue for aerial activities featuring 3,000 feet of zip lining across the island, free fall jumps and an observation deck with mainland views.
- Shallow lagoon area for watersports such as kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing, as well as manatee observations led by tour guides.
- Large marina with food and bar area, offering guests a variety of exciting shore excursions and ferry service to Malacate on the mainland.
- Expansive shopping village featuring popular name-brand retailers as well as local Belizean craftsmen.