Labadee Haiti is a private resort owned and operated by Royal Caribbean International located on the Island of Haiti.
- Relax on the private beach in the upscale sea view cabanas overlooking Nellie’s Beach. Each luxury cabana rental includes 2 floating beach mats, lunch buffet at Columbus Cove Café, Dragon’s Cafe or Café Labadee, water cooler with 6 bottles of water, the use of beach towels and the service of a cabana attendant.
- Dragon’s Breath Flight Line, the world’s longest zip line over water.
- Dragon’s Splash Waterslide, a 300 foot long waterslide that goes through 10 twists and turns, and ends up in the splash zone at Columbus Cove. It’s the ultimate attraction for family fun.
- Dragon’s Tail Coaster, a thrilling ride featuring some of the best views of Labadee’s private beach at a cool 30 miles per hour.
- Relax while floating over the gentle waves on a beach mat.
- Enjoy the fun-filled Arawak Aqua Park as you bounce and slide on trampolines, water slides, a rolling log, and many other floating inflatable water toys.
- Labadee has several open-air dining venues offering a delicious selection of BBQ, grilled hamburgers, hot dogs, fruits, vegetables, and refreshing drinks. Bar service is also easily available throughout the resort.