Ocean Cay Marine Reserve
A 95-acre private island owned by MSC Cruise Line, Ocean Cay will officially open December 2017. She will offer a wide-array of activities for all ages. What makes this private island very unique is that all of the ships that stop at this port will stay at least to 11pm. MSC is developing the island to include nightlife.
- 6 beaches totaling 11,400 square feet of white sand.
- 2000-seat amphitheater that will offer live music and entertainment
- Several Restaurants and Bars
A family beach with kids’ restaurant, play areas and other useful facilities
- A charming inland lagoon for absolute tranquility
- A family beach with kids’ restaurant, play areas and other useful facilities
- A thrilling zip wire crossing the island
- A pavilion for weddings and celebrations